The thought of Conner McGovern going against the premier DT in the NFL, vs Aaron Donald, doesn't encourage me much that we'll succeed at the line of scrimmage.. In fact it's frightening.
– And the Rams tend to move Donald in various alignment to help prevent double teams and
help out blocks, (hmm sounds like a similar war daddy on our own team too.)
– I won't dare mentioned Farniok as a hopeful vs Donald.
And i expect even Tyler Biasdz will get single block looks, as they may line him up over the center at times. .
– Ironically we've had past success vs Aaron, with the likes of Conner Williams
and even Xavier Su'a-Filo.
– If Jason Peters were a full time OG, and not in back to conditioning mode, maybe i'd give it
a better chance at it, but i'm expecting only a few snaps there. .
– Though not what he used to be at this stage of his HOF career, Martin is still solid to give it a go
vs Aaron, but let's face it, i expect AG to be match (mismatched ?)
against McGovern or the center Tyler Biasdz.