Going into the 2022 season .. what have we added either player wise or coaching wise that will be
the key big difference(s) on the Cowboys Offense this year ?
Some may say Pollard, but let's face it, ..we just dunno what OC Kellen is gonna do with the RBs in terms of improvement and better utilization,.imo.
1) Tyler Smith
2) Jalen Tolbert
3) Terrence Steele
4) Jake Ferguson
5) FG Jonathan Garibay ( rookie Tex Tech) vs Lirim Harullahu
– With Tyler, i think it's gonna be a double-edge sword here, club hopes he'll be up to starting at LG spot,
but i really do also see him flex to LT for an injured Tyron Smith at some point this year.
Expect him to see time at both LG and LT in camp.
– Tolbert also will be multi-tasked as a rookie.- both in slot/3rd WR and outside, Camp will decide Tolbert
vs vet James Washington. With Gallup out for some time, we''ll need both- we'll need depth. Someone
stepping up ala Ceddy Wil in '21.
– Steele will be a 17 game starter now. Time will tell if he holds up or wear down as he plays.
And can he hold his own vs better edges without double team, chip help. With no Collins this
decides if he gets a new contract ..or we look for a new RT starter.
– Just as '21, i'm already concerned about the FG situation with injured Greg K, we walk into this camp
with rookie unknowns, inexperienced FG kickers
I expect an adventure. And much will be placed on SP coach Bones Fassel
– Ferguson is a wait and see, how he runs and moves, how he operates vs man, catches on quickly
Dunno if the backups in preseason will give him much chance. Plus Schultz is extremely durable.