(Woodson, James Washington, Brock Marion, and Thomas Everett ) … and since the duo pairing of Roy Williams/Darren Woodson.
– Wilson and Kearse could easily be Pro Bowl discussions at season’s end, imo.
And many even thought Donovan was ballin’ out so well, at one point that he was playing on a Pro bowl level last year.
– Admittedly I was shocked that Stephen Cap Boy Jones committed to re-signing Wilson, as it’s widely speculated that Cowboys do not have big regards
for safety play. I thought Wilson would be a goner in FA..
– Malik Hooker has never been this healthy and durable during his NFL career – it had been a crippling fragile eggshell set back for him since his rookie year.
And now he has put together back to back durable seasons for us since he’s been with the Cowboys .
– And keep an eye on 3rd year Israel Mukuamu – who may be flexed at both safety and CB. The coaches are apparently very high on him,
and if they let him mastered safety role, he could eventually take over Hookers’ starting role.
I need to see what Hookers current contract status is of now, becuz i thought he’d be a FA next year… something that i think Kearse will be as well.
– Should Cowboys decide Not to re-sign Kearse (whose been a leader of the secondary) and he departs as a UFA.,who will be next to step in for Kearse ?