NFL Preseason predictions are usually very unreliable. The so called experts from all the major football media outlets are usually wrong in their pre-season predictions of who will win the SB. Why is that?
Because the NFL is THE most unpredictable of all the pro sports leagues. I put very little stock in almost all preseason predictions. Look at some of the predictions done by some of the big NFL media outlets and their writers the past two seasons, then realize this- no one knows.
PAST TWO SEASONS SB PREDICTIONS:
- Sports illustrated- picked GB to beat Buffalo in the SB. Neither made the SB.
- ESPN- predicted the Chiefs would beat the Bucs in a rematch. Didn’t happen.
- PFF- also predicted a rematch of chiefs and bucs but had the Bucs repeating.
- CBS Sports– predicted the Bills would beat the Bucs or the Pack.
- Sports Illustrated- picked the Ravens to beat the Saints in SB LV. (The Bucs beat the chiefs)
- ESPN- picked the chiefs to beat the Cowboys! (Sadly, we didn’t make the playoffs)
- PFF– picked the chiefs to beat the saints.
- CBS Sports– their writers did not have a consensus but picked either the ravens, colts, chiefs or Cowboys to beat either the pack, ravens, Seahawks, Cowboys, or chiefs.
Simple truth here: NO ONE KNOWS WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. AND THAT MAKES IT FUN!
Who will win SB LVII? No one has a clue.