The problem cannot be all 3 of:
3. Other Offensive Players
3rd in points scored
1st in points scored
If 2 of the 3 above are terrible, then the other 1 must be over-achieving to over-come the bad elements.
If 1 of the 3 above are terrible, then the other 2 must be over-achieving to over-come the bad element.
- If Dallas/SF swapped QBs, SF stills wins the game.
- Their offensive scheme makes it incredibly simple for the QB.
- Receivers actually get open.
- Which offensive skill positions are better for Dallas?
- McCaffrey : Pollard
- Mitchell : Zeke (2022 6.2 ypc vs 3.8 ypc)
- Kittle : Schultz
- Deebo : CeeDee
- Aiyuk : Noah Brown (Brown had more yards/game than Gallup)
- Jennings: Gallup
- Debatable at #1 WR
- CeeDee had far more receiving yards/game than Deebo.
- Deebo had almost 2x the YAC/game of CeeDee.
- Dallas better 3rd WR.
- SF better in all other comparions at the WR/TE/RB positions.
- Offensive Coordinator & Run Blocking Scheme
- SF maybe the best in the NFL in both categories.
Discuss this on CowboysZone (73 comments)