2. Both the Vikings and the 49ers have clinched playoff berths and their respective divisions, but their positions in the playoffs has yet to be determined. They will be the #2 and #3 seeds, but they are fighting over their positions. Both teams still have a shot at the #1 seed if the Eagles and Cowboys lose out.
3. The Cowboys have clinched a playoff spot, but can still clinch the division and either the #1, #2, or #3 seed if they win out, and the Eagles lose out. If the Eagles win today, the Cowboys will clinch the #5 seed today.
4. Tampa Bay will clinch the #4 seed today if they beat the Panthers. If they lose, they can still win the #4 seed if the Eagles beat the Saints today, the Saints beat the Panthers next week, and the Buccaneers win against the Falcons next week.
5. The New York Giants can clinch the #6 seed with a win today.
6. The Commanders can clinch the #7 seed with a win over the Browns today, plus losses by the Lions, Seahawks, and Packers. Otherwise, the Commanders will be the #7 seed if they win out.
Bottom line: All the NFC playoff teams could be decided by the end of the day, all but the order of the #2 and #3 seeds could be decided also.