My Thoughts Post Titans Game
- We are threadbare on the o-line with Biadasz and Steele going down. Strangely enough after losing two starters we might now have our best five on the field.
- Wilson might also make us better replacing Brown. There are matchups against shifty guys where I’d much rather Brown but Wilson ability to jam, cover in zone, and run support is an asset.
- Our DT’s are bad and it throws off the whole defense. It’s probably the biggest question mark going into the playoffs and so much so I think success/failure largely lies on Hankins shoulders.
- TY Hilton changes this offense for the better. We’ve seen glimpses but he’s got another gear IMO. His speed and nous is noticeable.
- Gallup continues to move better but I’m losing hope on him returning to his best. He’s clever and his positioning/timing makes him a RedZone threat, also dangerous when plays breakdown, but I don’t think he has the explosion in and out of routes to seperate. I just don’t see that changing until he’s had a full pre-season.
- We’ve got to limit the targets to Noah Brown and Peyton Hendershot. We have more reliable options and don’t need to be using them as much as we do.
- I rate Kellen Moore and Dan Quinn very highly after what they’ve done this season. I feel like they’ve extracted full value out of the talent we have.