did vs Anthony Brown.
– I still worry about teams be able to " Out-physical " us ..it was our obvious weakness last year- We’re tops as pass rushers
And what if Philly drafts RB Bijah Robinson with their first of two 1st rd picks
to add to their already potent run attack ?
Here’s a look what and whom i thinks plays factor in our run struggles and who/what can be done to improve in this area.
– Opposing teams could impose their will against us -though trade for vet Jon Hankins addition certainly helped, but we need depth in event of a Hankins injury.
and he needs more able bodies to help him.
– We need improvement from young interior guys such as Osa, Gallimore and Gholston … there has to be someone to replace rotation vet guy Watkins,
this will come per draft or post-draft per vet help, imo.
BTW, Quinton Bohanna was not happenin, imo. at season’s end i thought he was JAG. Need upgrade here.
* DE – Armstrong, Fowler, Williams have to be better vs run. better fending the edges, outside. RBs took us in that area. DLaw is older but
he still be productive in that area.
* LB- LVE struggled mightily early, vs head on,.. mis-directions,. mis-guessing lanes and gaps, late-arrivals and poor tackling .. but had an improving rebound 2nd half.
He seems much better in coverage, space than vs run. Vet LB Anthony Barr was slooooow and only had a couple of plus games. Will not return.
Clark flashed but struggled his rookie year which he missed early season games. Not- we have zero key depth at LB. Cox is useless.
– Parsons is solid vs run – especially in both traffic and in pursuit, but we cannot keep pairing him vs 340 OTs in a down by down basis.
I’d like to see him in more of a Von Miller/ Hasson Riddick role to better preserve long term.
Safeties- Kearse/Donovan – i could mention them but i believe the best run defense work most effective with their front seven first off, the safety support
is your 8th man up.