I'll repeat the intro from last week….
I did this the last few years.
It pretty much delivers the league MVP every year.
Don't get too worked up over this. Just data.
Combine and average the QBs' rank of the following two categories and tally.
- Differential: Total TDs (Passing/Rushing TDs ) – Total Turnovers ….This reduces bus-driving a little bit
- Standard NFL Passer Rating
This is where we stand after 13 weeks (12 games for most teams)
- Hurts (MVP candidate..plus 24 Differential is great)
- Mahomes (MVP candidate…also plus 24)
- Tagovailoa (MVP candidate??)
- Burrow (rising fast)
- G Smith (career year so far)
- Rodgers (having a rough year for him)
- Prescott (moving up. missing games hurt his differential some)
- Jackson (about the same as last year)
- Lawrence (big improvement from last year, but is hurt now)
- D Jones
- Cousins (much worse than last 2 years)
- Heinicke (same as Dak , would be higher w/ more games)
- Stafford (top 2 or 3 last year, so ouch…done for year)
- R Wilson (whoa)
- M Jones
- Z Wilson