I'll repeat the intro from previous weeks….
I did this the last few years.
It pretty much delivers the league MVP every year.
Don't get too worked up over this. Just data.
Combine and average the QBs' rank of the following two categories and tally.
- Differential: Total TDs (Passing/Rushing TDs ) – Total Turnovers ….This reduces bus-driving a little bit
- Standard NFL Passer Rating
This is where we stand after 14 weeks (13 games)
- Hurts (MVP candidate…..his plus 27 Differential is great)
- Mahomes (MVP candidate.)
- Tagovailoa (MVP candidate??)
- G Smith
- Garoppolo ( I may remove him in a week or two)
- Goff (rising)
- Lawrence (rising up the charts…hopefully we bring him down to earth this week)
- Cousins (rising)
- D Jones
- R Wilson
- M Jones
- Z Wilson
Players not included due to not of enough games played:
Darnold, Purdy, White, K Allen, Huntley, Rypien, Trubisky, Watson, McCoy.
Discuss this on CowboysZone (28 comments)