Here are some absolutely crazy bad stats and trends involving the Cowboys that are killing us:
- Cedee Lamb hasn’t caught a TD pass since week 10 of last year- Nov 14th, 2021 vs Atl. He’s now gone 10 straight games including last year’s playoff game and the opener Sun w/out a TD.
- The Cowboys were perfect in the red zone Sun night vs the Bucs- 0-0. In fact the deepest the Cowboys got the entire game Sunday was the Tampa 31.
- The Cowboys are 1-4 in their last 5 home games going back to last year.
- The Cowboys have not won a Thanksgiving Day game since 2018 and are 5-8 in their last 13 Turkey Day games.
- Since the Denver loss last November, the Cowboys are 6-6 with only one win against a team with a winning record- We beat Filly last game of the season last year when they rested all their starters.
- Zeke’s last 100 yard rushing game was Oct 10, 2021 vs the giants. He had two 100 yard rushing games in 2021.
Maybe we shouldn’t have been so shocked at how bad we played Sunday.
Look I’m not posting this to put salt in our wounds. I’m just pointing out that this team has not performed that well since about halfway through 2021.